Tex India is a well-recognized name in digital textile printing industry across the globe, it has gained trust and reputation over the period of 15 years from domestic and international buyers by serving high quality printing fabric keeping their files / prints / information secure under non-disclosure working policy.
Tex India Mart is a trading style of Tex India Enterprises (P) Ltd, a company registered under Factory Act Corporate Affairs at Plot No. 23, Sector-27A, Faridabad, Haryana, India. Tex India Mart is serious about taking care of your personal information that our website or site gathers during your visit and use our services that includes buying of fabrics / designs / sales activities of designs through our trade website. The Policy is not applied to the practices of third parties that are out of Scope of Tex India Mart in terms of ownership or control.
TIM is not knowingly collecting information from any supervised person under the age of 18 years and the website is not directed to the children. If you access site from the EU, you must be 16 years and above to register with our site. If you access site from the US, you must be 13 years and above to register for site. If we find any registration under the required age, we shall delete the information quickly. Minors between the age of 13 and 18 years must ask and receive their parent / legal guardian verified consent prior using the website or submitting any personal data during registration.
Information collected by TIM
The information collected by TIM that is necessary to the purpose of our website that includes sharing of designs for textile printing, concepts and ideas as a community. We gather information through these ways:
- Register on Site: The information provided during registration process such as email id, contact and address etc. to identify you through the site.
- Profile: Information provided for profile such as bio, links etc. to express your profile more creatively. You may choose option to include photos of yourself as identity in your profile.
- Buying: We collect & use your shipping address, billing address, phone number and payment information to serve purchase of our product and service from our website. The data is encrypted and secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. In addition to encrypting your card information while it is transmitted to our payment gateway, we don’t store any credit / debit card information in our database.
- Selling: In order to sell your designs through our website, we take information of mailing address, email address and contact etc. to facilitate selling procedures.
- Automatic Information: Certain types of information are received and stored during interaction through our website. TIM and their associated third party suppliers automatically record traffic data including IP address and web browser, TIM cookie information and the page requested by you in their server logs. The data is used to diagnose problems with server and help in administrating the website.
- Page Count: We collect information on number of times the pages are viewed to display the total counts including profile pages.
- Google Analytics: Our website use Google analytics to understand website traffic information and usage. This service transmits website traffic data to Google servers and no identification of user and information is shared with other data held by Google.
Sharing Information & data
Tex India Mart holds responsibility for neither rent nor sell your personal information to any unaffiliated third party but we share between below mentioned:
- TIM Employees : TIM personnel and authorized employees/contractors have an access to member information and data in normal course of service procedures. The information & data are safe with TIM company including usage under secure working protocol with employees, personnel or contractors.
- Business Acquire : During business transfers, the member information is part of the business assets that is transferred during sell or purchase of the assets. This includes even acquirement of TIM, member information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- Exclusivity / Copyright Protection : In case of third party complaints / claim for designs you have uploaded to the site violates a copyright, trademark or proprietary rights, we need to share personal information to that third party. The information we share may include your name, email id, mailing address or other information related to the third party to contact you to address the alleged violation.
- Protection of TIM : We can share information if feel necessary to comply with a law, protection of rights, property, safety of team and company. This includes exchanging information with third party for fraud protection, credit risk reduction and copyrights matter.
- Demand by Tax Deptt. : We can share information in case of demand from tax department for investigation on taxes over earnings by selling through our site.
- Member Profile Information: Information provided during registration may be displayed in your profile. Your profile allow other members and buyers know about you through information. You may customize your information to show / hide on your profile.
- Social Media Sharing : TIM may share your information through blogs with your designs for promotion purpose. The relevant information is shared for promotion purpose that brings mutual benefits.
- Interface Syndication: The third party may interact with our site and upload content after enabled approval from us. This is considering for the promotion purpose of the site and some information could be share for know-how purpose.
- Your Consent: We connect with you when your personal information is shared with third parties. You may opt out for non sharing the information in case.
TIM never provide your email address to an unaffiliated third party without your consent but we may use third party service providers who work on our behalf to provide services in association with TIM and they may be granted access to your email address and other relevant information. However, we use reasonable efforts to limit their use and access to information.
TIM may send out emails with news, offers, products, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification email regarding actions / messages that performed on the profile page on website. You may visit the email preference to limit the email communication and such notifications but you may receive system emails and policy updates notification through email.
- We have no access to, or control over, cookies stored on your computer by third parties.
- When you visit our sites, cookies are either served directly by us, or by our business partners. Here is a description of the different kind of cookies we use.
- Essential cookies These cookies allow you to use the basic functionality of our website. For example, browsing our products, ordering and paying for items, checking your account information and viewing your order history.
- Performance cookies They allow us to get to know how you use our website. They are used to analyse visitor information such as usage, visitor numbers and help us see how effective our advertising is and to understand what you like. We also use this information to help improve our website, make our marketing more relevant and improve the user experience.
- Functionality cookies They allow us to provide additional functionalities to the website and will retain some settings information. Whilst not essential for the functionality of our site, they do enable extra features that should improve your shopping experience.
We are concern for security of your account information, which is protected by a password for your privacy, and security. We still recommend to log off from the account after use on shared computer in order to protect against unauthorized access.
For more information, you may reach on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would certainly help you with security related concerns.
Control in your Hand
- You have option not to disclose information but there will be limitation of using certain features on the website for eg. Showcasing your own designs
- You have control for access, correct, amend, add/delete your personal information on the website
- You may close / delete your account with us by emailing at email@example.com at anytime.
- If you don’t intend to receive emails from us, please visit your profile Email preferences section and set it according to your choice.
Disputes / Conflicts
All disputes/conflicts is subject to the Jurisdiction at Law court of India
For any visits to our site, please follow below address:
Tex India Enterprises (P) Ltd
Plot No. 23, Sector-27A,